This week I was going to write about how the 6 – 10 inches of snow that was predicted here turned into 2 feet instead. I was also going to write about it taking two days to shovel our our cars. Then I thought people have probably had enough of stories and complaints about the weather so I chose to continue what I started last week.
In our local paper, John Usalis included 30 puns in his column. They brought a smile to my face and I shared 10 of them last week. This week I would like to share 10 more. If you live in the East and are dealing with the snow I hope this makes you smile. If you live where the weather is not an issue I hope these help brighten up your day.
- The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully re-covered.
- A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France, resulting in Linoleum Blownapart.
- You are stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
- Local Area Network in Australia: The LAN down under.
- He broke into song because he couldn’t find the key.
- A calendar’s days are numbered.
- A lot of money is tainted: “Taint yours, and ‘taint mine.”
- A boiled egg is hard to beat.
- He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
- A plateau is a high form of flattery.
Next week I will post the last 10. I am not good at word play. How about you. Any you would like to add to the list?