For the last two weeks I have posted some puns that were published in our local paper. This week I have the third and final installment of them. I know that technically I can’t call these a Slice since I didn’t write them, but I just felt that they were too good not to share.
Next week I’ll get back to writing something original, but for now I hope y0u enjoy these last 10 puns from John Usalis.
- The short fortune teller who escaped from prison: a small medium at large.
- Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
- When you’ve seen one shopping center, you’ve seen a mall.
- If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
- When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she’d dye.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
- Santa’s helpers are subordinate clauses.
- Acupuncture: A jab well done.
- Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de feet.
- It is better to have loved a short woman than never to have loved a tall.