I don’t make Ne Year’s Resolutions. Why? Because I don’t keep them. Lose weight? I like to eat. Exercise more? I start off well then I get lazy. Eat healthier? Well, I am pretty careful about what I eat although I do admit I like my sweets.
So, why make resolutions that I know I won’t keep. This year I am trying something else. I am hoping that these are resolutions I can keep. I figure if I can keep the number down I wil have a better chance of achieving my goal.
Here are my resolutions for 2021:
- I resolve to try to be a better person today than I was yesterday.
- I resolve to smile more at people even if they can’t see it behind my mask and this includes at home as well where no mask is required..
- I resolve to set some time aside for myself each day whether it be for reading or just sitting quietly..
- I resolve to be more helpful around the house even if that means just staying out of the way.
- I resolve to enjoy more the antics of my cats even if they sometimes drive me wild.
I feel confident that these are resolutions I can keep and will help me be a better person in 2021.