SOLSC Day 29
Here it is, Sunday. Two days left to this challenge. I thought I would make a list of 10 things I am grateful for during this time. Here they are in no special order.
- Even though I can’t go to church, I can still watch Mass on EWTN.
- I am staying home, but I am not by myself. I have Kathy and three cats to keep me company.
- The freezer is well stocked for the moment so I know we can eat.
- With the warmer weather I can go outside and do some yard work.
- I have stacks of books to read.
- I can still contact family and friends by phone or social media.
- The March Challenge gave me one thing to focus on during the day. I enjoy reading other bloggers and being inspired by their words.
- We have plenty of good music we can listen to and enjoy.
- Looking out the window and seeing birds at the feeder and daffodils and forsythia in bloom makes me smile.
- I still have my health.