SOLSC Day 21
Not to downplay the seriousness of what is happening, but sometimes we just need a good laugh to break the tension. I think of the many horror movies I have seen and how a little humor in sometimes thrown in after a particularly heart pounding scene to allow the audience to breathe before the next tense moment.
My hope is to add a little breathing space so that we can reset our minds if only for a few minutes. Please take these for what they are meant to be, a little levity in difficult times.
Kathy was at a message board she likes to read daily at 123stitch.com. She was reading some of the things the ladies posted and I thought I would share them with you.
Some thoughts on this pandemic…
- In 9 months will we see a rise in newborns?
- In 33 years will we see the rise of the quaranteens?
- If grocery stores close will we have to resort to hunting for our own food? Can anyone tell me where Doritos live?
- Has this year been written by Stephen King?
- Gas is finally affordable but we can’t go anywhere.
Songs for the pandemic…
I Will Survive… sung by Gloria Gaynor
I’d Like to Teach the World To Sing…sung by the New Seekers
Of course, with social distancing it is easier to find someone in a crowd.