It seems like the last few weeks I have been constantly on the go or resting because I have been constantly on the go. Yet, if you asked me I don’t think I could give you a clear answer as to what has been going on and what I have done.
This has found it way into my Tuesday writing as well. I didn’t post anything last week although I did read other posts and comment on them. With the March Challenge not too far away I thought I need to get my act together.
I still wasn’t sure what to write about today, but then I remembered an article I read in the Sunday paper two weeks ago, The article listed several questions to which there are no real answers, at least none that I know of.
So, I thought that for this post I would try to find some perplexing questions. Maybe you will have some answers.
- Why are there no “B” batteries?
- If money doesn’t grow on trees why do banks have branches?
- How can something be “new” and “improved”? If it is “new” what are they improving on?
- If glassblowers inhale do they get a pane in the stomach?
- Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
- If vampires can’t see their reflections, why is their hair always so neat?
- Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
- If you are bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license?
- If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time is he guilty of resisting a rest?
- Why is the show called Unsolved Mysteries? If they were solved they wouldn’t be mysteries.
In case you answered all of these questions here is one last one to ponder on those nights when you can’t settle and fall asleep quickly.
Is the “s” or “c” silent in the word “scent”?