After the year I have had I just feel that at this time of year it would be wrong of me to not sit back and count my blessings and all that I am thankful for. Here is my list.
I am thankful for:
- God’s presence in my life. He continually showers me with blessings.
- Kathy. She is always there for me encouraging me when i think I can’t go on.
- Family. I know we can’t pick our family, but I do know that I wouldn’t pick anyone different.
- Friends. The accept me as I am…no questions asked.
- My doctors. Dr. Hafiz for finding I had a problem and Dr. Gluhovsky for fixing it. I wouldn’t be here without them.
- Molly, Ned, and Dustin. There is nothing more relaxing than a purring cat in your lap.
- The desire to learn. I can’t imagine going through life not wanting to learn new things.
- Out of the blue experiences. I have to put out trip to Africa and meeting a Broadway star on a list of things I never imagined happening to me.
- Quiet times. Sometimes I just need time to recharge my batteries.
- You. Each week you take the time to read what I write and comment on what I have to say. I appreciate the time you take to do this.
The list can go on and on but I will stop here. Happy Thanksgiving to all!