It is that time of year once again when many go around making resolutions for the new year. Most are made in the good faith that they will be carried out. Unfortunately, many don’t make it past the the first few weeks.
I thought long and hard ab out what resolutions I should make for 2016 and finally decided on some that I know I can keep. here is my list in no particular order.
- I resolve to leave my fur on clothes – after all, what article of clothing doesn’t look better fur trimmed?
- I resolve to chase my housemates around the house…after all, they are getting a little paunchy so I will act as their personal trainer.
- I resolve to whine when I want food…after all, how would the humans I allow to wait on me know that I need my six meals a day?
- I resolve to wake my humans up around 7:00 each day…after all, it isn’t healthy to oversleep and I want my breakfast.
- I resolve to sit on laps, especially when my humans are doing something…after all, what can be more important than holding and petting me?
- I resolve to sleep at least 20 hours a day…after all, I need my sleep to continue looking my best.
- I resolve to lay down in front of my humans when they are walking…after all, they are getting older and must continue to remain alert.
- I resolve to knock things off of the table…after all. someone has to clean things up.
- I resolve to make a fuss when I am placed in a carrier…after all, who likes being cooped up in a tiny space?
- I resolve to be cute…nothing more to say about this one.
Oh, wait! I already do all of these things. Looks like I don’t need to make any resolutions for this year.
When I got up this morning I found Dustin sitting at my computer. I looked to see what he was doing and saw this. I decided to use this for my post today. This way I don’t have to write one. – Bob