SOL March Challenge…Day 14
Yesterday Michelle Haseltine posted a list of 10 things we might not know about. I liked the idea and wrote in my comment to her that I would have to try this when my well of ideas ran dry. It has run dry so here is my list of things you might not know about me.
- I never attended kindergarten. I spent 12 years in Catholic schools.
- The first car I owned, a gold Chevy Nova) I bought just because I liked the color. It was a lemon and there was no lemon law back then.
- I was in my late 20’s when I married…didn’t find the perfect partner until then.
- I wasn’t really a cat person until Kathy and I got Priscilla. Now I can’t imagine our house without one.
- Until I went through the Summer Institute at our local Writing Project site, I did not enjoy writing nor did I consider myself a writer. (There are some days I still wonder about this.)
- I am the second of four children. There is not quite a year’s difference (11 months and 13 days to be exact) in age between my older brother and me.
- I have a fear of flying and I hate Ferris Wheels and cable car rides, yet I love a good roller coaster.
- I am not now nor was I ever athletic.
- When I was born I had health problems and spent the first month of my life in a Philadelphia hospital. Doctors didn’t think I would make it.
- I play the…oh wait. I think that this one deserves an entire post of its own. I will reveal this before the March Challenge is finished.