It is hard to believe that the March challenge has begun. When I saw that Stacey published the form for participating in this year’s challenge I didn’t hesitate to sigh up. I guess the biggest reason was because if I sat ant thought about it chances are pretty good that I would not participate.
This is only my second year to being part of the challenge and I remember the difficulty had some days last year trying to come up with a new idea each day. did I want to put myself through that again this year? I guess so because here I am. I have also had some really good ideas about topics from some of my FB friends. I can do this.
There are some questions I did contemplate as I got ready for this to begin this journey. Here they are along with my answers.
1. Will I write every day? Yes. I made the commitment and barring any unforeseen happenings I will be here.
2. Will every post have a clear and definite post? Probably not.
3. Will I delve into deep philosophical waters sharing my wisdom and offering profound solutions to problems? Are you kidding?
4. Will my posts be serious? Anyone who has been reading my posts knows that the answer is a resounding “yes”.
5. Will I have fun even when pulling out what little hair I have left trying to write something? You betcha.
6. Will anyone read my posts? Hopefully, yes. I’ll have to wait and see.
Well, this is one down. Only thirty more to go. Good Luck to all participating in this challenge. I am looking forward to reading many posts.