It’s hard to believe that another year is coming to an end and a new one beginning. This is the time when many people take the time to think about the year ahead and the changes they want to make in their lives.
I must say that I am very good at making New Year’s resolutions. However, I am not good at following through. As a result, this year I thought long and hard about what changes I wanted to make for the new year and I came up with ten resolutions that I know I can keep. Here is my list:
I resolve that every morning I will thank God for giving me another day and a chance to be a better person thatnI was the day before.
- I resolve that I will sleep until I am slept out and feel like getting up.
- I resolve that if a purring cat is curled up on my lap I will not move until the cat moves first.
- I resolve that it the sun is shining and I feel like going out for the day, I will.
- I resolve that if I do go out for the day it will include a meal out as well.
- I resolve that I will smile at people I meet in passing.
- I resolve to do more things around the house without being asked or told.
- I resolve that I will continue to post to Slice of Life every Tuesday as well as do the March challenge.
- I resolve to spend some time each day reading.
- I resolve that I will end each day in a prayer of thanks to God for having given me the gift of one more day.
I know that ten resolutions seem like quite a bit, but these will not be a problem to keep. So, what are your resolutions for 2015? Hope you all have a healthy, prosperous, Happy New Year!